1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1.1 “Seats” refers to the seats or other types of “Event” refers to the SKY DINING experience, which will be held at a venue in respect of which we have the right to sell you seats. Evidence (including electronic/online bookings) for our event sold by us to you. “Venue” means any facilities or locations of any nature where the event is being held. “We” means the organizer. “Us” and “Our” shall be ready accordingly. “You” means the seat who booked or anybody who in our reasonable opinion is acting with your authority or permission. “Your” shall be read accordingly.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
2.1 Our website, www.skydining.in is owned and operated by SKY Dining.
- 3.1 All prices quoted are in Indian Rupee (INR) excluding local taxes and GST.
- 3.2 All seats are sold subject to availability and these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions should be read carefully prior to booking and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to booking, as booking of seats constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 3.3 You shall receive the confirmation of seat(s) from the System through the e-mail address provides by the Customer in the System upon paying for the seat(s).
- 3.4 You shall not decide on the arrangement of seat(s) during the event.
- 3.5 A valid seat(s) confirmation must be produced to get into the event. Seat is valid on the date and time of the event only. 1 (One) seat admits 1 (One) person only.
- 3.6 Removing any part of, altering or defacing the seat confirmation may invalidate your seat. It is your responsibility to check your seat during the booking process on our System. Any mistake made during the booking cannot be rectified after the booking. Please check your seat confirmation carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- 3.7 The resale of seat(s) is prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel any seat(s) that have been resold.
- 3.8 Any use of the SKY DINING System website, its contents and data for any unlawful activities, as well as for the purpose of sale or resale of seat(s), is prohibited without organizer prior written consent. We shall have the right to charge a contractual penalty for breach of contract in the amount of up to Rs.10,00,000/- from any customer who has violated this provision.
- 3.9 Once seat(s) are sold, no refund, amendment or cancellations will be entertained.
- 3.10 We will not be responsible for any seat(s) confirmation that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
- 3.11 The Organizer only accepts responsibility for seat(s) bought from one of its own managed sales points.
- 3.12 Ownership or possession of a seat(s) confirmation does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the seat(s) confirmation.
- 3.13 Any seat(s) confirmations obtained in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such seat(s) shall be void. Any person seeking to use such a void seat(s) in order to gain or provide entry to our event may be considered to be a trespasser and may be liable to be ejected and liable to legal action. Void seat(s) are non refundable.
- 3.14 You may transfer the seat(s) and the consideration for seat(s) transfer will however be given if you can provide evidence of double booking, illnesses or other related emergencies the Organizer 48 hours before the session through email: [email protected] together with his/her replacement’s details such as Full Name, Identification Card Number/Passport Number, Contact Details etc.
- 3.15 By performing any action on the System’s site, Customer confirms that
- 3.15.1 All prices quoted are in Indian Rupee (INR) excluding local taxes and GST.
- 3.15.2 It is a legal entity whose representative has all and any powers to use the System services in the name of that person, and to assume any obligations for that legal entity.
- 3.15.4 Pregnant Women are not allowed to experience SKY DINING.
- 3.15.5 If the guest is under the age of 18, the presence and signature of parents/guardian that is at least 18 years old and above will be required for indemnity form.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 4.1 The price of the seat(s) shall be the price seat(s) at the time we accept your order.
- 4.2 Please be advised that additional credit/debit card or banking fees may be charged per seat on certain performances.
- 4.3 If you pay via credit/debit card, you can find the payment transaction on your credit/debit card statement under the name of the firm on the invoice. The official payment gateway of SKY Dining is Razorpay
- 4.4 Discount/Promotion codes is not applicable in conjunction with other on-going promotions, discounts, vouchers or privilege cards.
5. CHANGES TO EVENT
- 5.1 The Organizer may postpone, delay, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- 6.1 In the event of the event being delayed, cancelled or postponed, the Organizer cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service. Decisions to postpone or delay events are not under the Organizer’s control; therefore, we are not liable and will not offer compensation or refunds of any costs incurred. A full refund (on the fee of the seat only) will be given if the Organizer makes the cancellation.
7. CANCELLED OR RE-SCHEDULED OF EVENT
- 7.1 It is your responsibility to ascertain whether the Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled event. Where an event is cancelled or re-scheduled, the organizer will use our reasonable and best endeavours to notify you.
8. USE OF DETAILS AND DATA
- 8.1 Information is collected from those registering in the System in order to facilitate seat(s) booking or other services available.
9. CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- 9.1 You have to be at least 13 years old and above to be able to take part in the SKY DINING experience. If the guest(s) is under the age of 18, the presence and signature of parents/guardian that is at least 18 years old and above will be required for indemnity form.
- 9.2 Punctuality is very important for the SKY DINING experience. You are advised to arrive at the exact scheduled time of your package. If there is a delay on your arrival and the platform has already been lifted, the Organizer will not lower the platform for you and your seat(s) will be cancelled automatically, with no refund will be given.
- 9.3 You are advised to dress accordingly to the weather. Please be advised that at 50 Meters height the wind can be stronger and the temperature can be lower than usual. Once the platform has already been lifted, the Organizer will not lower the platform for you if you request to change your attire, shoes, etc.
- 9.4 The Organizer cannot guarantee that participating chefs and restaurants will prepare dishes without common allergens, such as nuts, dairy, gluten etc. You are advised to go through the menu at our website before purchasing a seat(s). You shall be responsible for your own health and safety and shall observe any and all precautions regarding your medical condition inter alia diabetes, food allergies etc.
- 9.5 The Organizer reserves the right to refuse or deny your admission to the venue in reasonable circumstances including health and safety matters, licensing reasons or where a seat(s) is void. The Organizer also reserves the right to request you to leave the venue at any point of time on any reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforces this right.
- 9.6 By way of example, the Organizer may remove anybody who:
- 9.6.1 behaved in a manner which in the reasonable opinion of the organizer has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other Customers
- 9.6.2 uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may disturb the peace of the Organizer and other Customers
- 9.6.3 in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer, you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- 9.7 You must comply with the instructions and directions given by the Organizer, the staff and stewards on duty. No refunds will be given who has denied entry due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.
- 9.8 You voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- 9.9 SKY DINING does not limit in any way the participation of any disabled person, but the said individual MUST provide sufficient information (in writing) regarding their medical conditions to the Organizer prior to purchasing a seat(s). The Organizer will then assess the situation and people trained in safety experience will decide whether the individual may or may not participate.
10. SAFETY RULES FOR THE EVENT
- 10.1 The Organizer has the discretion to decide on the height of the table once it is lifted, based on the recommendation from our safety officer at any particular day or time.
- 10.2 In the case of adverse weather conditions, the Organizer has the rights to delay the dining session (at the Organizer’s discretion but with a maximum delay of 1.5 hours only). If the condition of the weather does not improve, the dining session will be moved to our indoor lounge. Your menu and serving style remain the same. Please note that no refund will be given in such cases.
- 10.3 For safety reasons, you must be at least 145cms of height and a maximum weight of 150kgs of weight to enjoy the SKY DINING.
- 10.4 We suggest you to avoid wearing open shoes or shoes without laces on the day of the event.
- 10.5 Safety belts are for your protection. Leave them as they are and do not try to open them at any point during the dinning session.
- 10.6 It is strictly forbidden to throw/release anything from the table at any time. Failure to adhere to this condition will lead to ejection and shall be asked to leave the venue at any point of time with no refund will be given.
- 10.7 Smoking of conventional and or electronic cigarette/cigar is strictly prohibited during the SKY DINING experience. Failure to adhere to this condition will lead to seat(s) riders being asked to leave the venue at any point with no refund will be given.
- 10.8 Only small items such as cell phone or compact cameras will be allowed to be brought together with you to the table during the dinning session. Strictly no bouquet of flowers or large handbags are allowed on board as lockers will be provided for large items as mentioned above. It is your responsibility to keep your personal belongings like cell phones, cameras safe. The Organizer is not to be held responsible for the damage or loss of your items, if any.
- 10.9 You are obliged to adhere and obey any instructions given by staff of SKY DINING at all times. Touching any operational device or machinery is strictly prohibited and may result to legal actions.
11. RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS
- 11.1 The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, video or audio-visual material or any information or data inside the event venue is strictly forbidden, unless for personal use only. Unauthorized recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed. Any recording made during the Event constitutes a breach of these conditions and shall automatically belong to the Organizer. The Organizer will not be held liable for any loss, theft or damage to any confiscated items.
- 11.2 The Organizer reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any SKY DINING® event, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. The Organizer may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by the organizer including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
- 11.3 Any person desiring not to have their photo taken or distributed must inform the Organizer in writing of his/her intentions and include his or her photograph. The Organizer will use the photo for identification purposes and will hold it in confidence.
11.4 The following are not permitted within any venue:
- 11.4.1 Pets, animals
- 11.4.2 Your own food and drink (unless permitted by the Organizer)
- 11.4.3 Bottles, cans or glass containers (unless permitted by the Organizer);
- 11.4.4 Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives)
- 11.4.5 Illegal substances
- 11.4.6 Professional/commercial recording devices
- 11.5 The Organizer, the venue owner, the sponsors, the contractors, their agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage caused while at the venue or during the Event, nor are they liable for any postponement of the session. The seat(s) purchaser is purchasing and accepting the seat voluntarily and assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent, to the event, including death, personal injury, loss, damage and liability.
12. WEATHER CONDITIONS
- 12.1 The Organizer has the full rights to move the SKY DINING experience indoors at a ground level lounges, subject to conditions deemed unsafe as the following (with no refunds given)
- 12.1.1 Heavy rain/thunderstorm
- 12.1.2 Haze
- 12.1.3 High speed of wind
- 12.2 The Organizer has the full rights to completely cancel any dining session subject to conditions deemed unsafe such as the following (with full refunds given for seat booked only):
- 12.2.1 Power failure by the venue provider
- 12.2.2 Flooding, hurricane, earthquake or any force major at the venue
- 12.2.3 Any politically motivated restriction/strike/curfew at venue or its surrounding
- 13.1 Seat(s) booked cannot be refunded, exchanged or cancelled once issued except in the event of a cancellation by the Organizer themselves. Moving the dinner experience into the event lounge is NOT considered a cancellation and therefore will NOT be refunded.
- 13.2 If an event is cancelled by the Organizer, the following situation will take place: For ONLINE credit or debit card bookings, we will work with your respective card’s banks to automatically debit the amount back into your This process takes approximately 14 working days after the Event.
- 13.3 If the Event is postponed, booked seat(s) for the original date will be valid for the new date unless otherwise notified. You will have the option to seek a refund for the value of the booked seat(s) for a postponed event as below: a) a refund form will be uploaded on our website. You will need to fill up this form, attach proof of booking and send it back to us via Email [email protected].
- 13.4 Please be informed that the refund process will need at least 14 working days from the date of receiving your refund application form.
14. GIFT CARDS
- 14.1 This gift-card IS NOT THE ACTUAL TICKET.
- 14.2 You will need to REDEEM this voucher to a ticket by going to our website: www.skydining.in.
- 14.3 Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- 14.4 This gift-card cannot be used for special event days.
- 14.5 This gift-card cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- 14.6 The redemption is only possible/ valid, subject to availability. You may refer to our website (www.skydining.in) on the available dates.
- 14.7 There is No Weather Guarantee included together with this voucher.
- 14.8 This gift voucher will not be replaced if its lost, damaged or stolen.
- 14.9 SKY DINING reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- 14.10 Kindly fix an appointment TWO day before collection via Email or Phone Call.
- 15.1 Subject to Rajkot, Gujarat jurisdiction only.
Before taking part in Sky Dining, the under signed declares:
16. MEDICAL DECLARATION
The under signed declares to be in good health and not to have or have had any medical problems what so ever (heart condition, high blood pressure, back trouble, prostheses, severe dizziness, etc.) that might endanger safely taking part in Dinner in the Sky. Moreover, he/she declares not to be under the influence of any medication, alcohol, drugs or anything of that kind that might affect his/her comprehension. Hereby the participant declares to be at least 18 years of age. Between the age of 14 and 18 the participant declares to have parental agreement for participation in the attraction.
17. EXONERATION FROM CONTRACTUAL AND NON-CONTRACTUAL LIABILITY
The under signed declares that he/she will take part in Sky Dining only at his/her own risk and responsibility and that he/she, when taking part in Sky Dining, takes part in all activities at his/her own risk and responsibility. The undersigned and all other individual shaving an interest in submitting a claim, definitely and irrevocably give up any action of recourse with regard to possible damage (both material, physical, moral damage and all other kinds of damage) with regard to the organisers, particularly with regard to High Sky events and its appointed staff, both with respect to possible negligence while operating the crane and with respect to damage due to defects of the material used or technical defects for the installations. Therefore, by signing this declaration, the under signed explicitly exonerates the organiser from his/her liability as a result of his personal gross negligence and he/she exonerates all appointed staff from their liability, including quasi-criminal liability for un intentional grievous bodily harm according to prevailing Laws of Republic of India and their personal grossneg ligence. In this way, Sky Dining events, its appointed staff, the local authority, the organisers, the crane company are exempted from any liability on the grounds of applicable laws in Republic of India as well from any contractual liability. The Participant hereby waives its moral rights under the laws of the Republic of India and the laws of the Republic of India as applied in the Republic of India, and any broadly equivalent rights the Contractor may have in any territory of the world whereas ”Laws” means any decree, resolution, law, statute, act, ordinance, rule, directive (to the extent having the force of law in the Republic of India), order, treaty, code, circular or regulation (including any relating to health or safety matters or any environmental law) and any other relevant local or international standards or requirements or any interpretation of the foregoing, as enacted, issued or determined by any Authority; and “Law” shall have a corresponding meaning”.
18. VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION
The under signed declares to understand what the above-mentioned attraction implies. The under signed agrees that the registration fee will not bere funded if he/she, after having been registered, should decide not to take part in the attraction. The under signed declares to have read and understood this declaration completely and there upon to have signed for acceptance by his/her own free will.